2023-2024 Eagles Hockey Registration
If registering a player for the first time families must take the Hockey Canada Respect In Sport program BEFORE players will be given tryout/evaluation ice times. When taking the program please ensure that you specify EACH player that you will be registering and make sure the spelling of their name EXACTLY matches the name they are currently registered by. Failure to do so will prevent that player from showing as having a parent take the course. If registering a player for the first time when you have taken the course for another player you can go to the Respect In Sport website and add that player to your existing Respect In Sport record. More details and links to take the course are available on the Hockey Edmonton website. Click here
PLEASE NOTE: If a family has last taken the Respect In Sport course prior to 2020 they will need to retake the course again this year
Only returning Eagles players from the communities of Edmonton Garrison, Evansdale (including Eaux Claires and Belle Rive), Kilkenny (including Mayliewan and Ozerna), Lago Lindo (including Klarvatten, Schonsee and Crystallina Nera), Londonderry, Northmount, McLeod (including Matt Berry and Hollick-Kenyon), Greisbach, Steele Heights and the area of McConachie OR new players that have not registered before with any Hockey Canada organization may use this link to register online. Players that have previously registered elsewhere must first contact the Eagles registrar (email NEZ.Eagles@telus.net ) to enact a transfer/release from their previous association.
All U7 and 'BB' U15 and U18 teams are run by NEZ Hockey so therefore these players will have to be registered with NEZ Hockey.
Follow this link for registration information: NEZ Hockey
Starting this year Hockey Edmonton is taking registrations for the Recreational Hockey League for all age categories from U9 - U13. This league is ideal for those looking for a lower cost, lower commitment, non-body checking alternative to mainstream hockey. For more details and to register for this program please follow this link. These players will register directly with Hockey Edmonton
All U13, U15 and U18 players who want to try out for the AA program will register directly with their resident AA program.
If you register with the AA program you must NOT register with NEZ until such time that you are released from the AA program.
Initiation/Bantam/Midget and Recreational League players CANNOT register with the Eagles online.
2023-2024 Registration Fees
There are increases on all age level fees.
U5 - U9 have slight increases to accommodate increased ice costs.
U11 and U13 have a little higher fees to accommodate the increased ice costs as well as we are going to run some extra skill sessions for all teams at this age level.
Every family MUST purchase a community league membership to participate in the NEZ/Eagles hockey programs. Memberships can be purchased from your community league in advance. Military families do not require a community league membership but must have a valid CRA number.
Registration of the player is NOT complete until ALL registration requirements have been met:
- Completion of the Hockey Canada Respect In Sport program. Ice times will not be given out unless the course is completed by at least one parent.
- Online payment made or Interac E-transfer received.
- Family Community League membership purchased.
- For NEW players: Please forward a copy of the player Birth Certificate or Passport to email@example.com or upload in your Spordle Account in the Documents tab of the players file. Please complete the Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form that includes an upload of Proof of Residency by way of a recent utility (gas, water, power) bill showing the service address, parent name, and date. This form can also be uploaded in your Spordle account
- For RETURNING players that have MOVED: Please complete the Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form that includes an upload of Proof of Residency by way of a recent utility (gas, water, power) bill showing the service address, parent name, and date. This form can also be uploaded in your Spordle account.
Pay online with credit card or select the "Manual Interac e-transfer" payment option when registering. You can then send an etransfer to NEZ.Eagles@telus.net.
We will contact you with further details regarding ice times in August once details have been confirmed
Use the links below to register